Design anything on Canva. Print everything at Ranger. We’ll print your product better & faster – it’s our promise. A Ranger production professional will help you get your message out on time and within budget. To bring your Canva designs to life, simply follow the steps below to ensure your designs are set up correctly for Ranger print production.
Download your Canva designs in the PDF Print file format for best print quality results. PDF Print is for printing with a resolution of 300 dpi
Flattening your PDF converts your design with multiple layers into one. This ensures that all your design elements get printed from your computer.
7 easy steps to follow to successfully upload your Canva design for Ranger printing production:
1. Open the design you want to download
2. Above the editor, click Share, and select Download 3. Select PDF Print from the drop down menu
4. Check Flatten PDF in Checkbox
5. Check Crop Marks & Bleed Checkbox (Note: We require 1/8″ or .125″ each edge for bleed)
6. Click Download 7. Email your PDF Print file to Shop@RANGERonline.com for a Free Price quote or Upload file now.
Before we print anything, we will inspect your Canva design for print production and email a price quote for your final approval. No charge for these services.